After-Care Instructions for our Customers. Five easy steps to maintain your newly cleaned carpet.
CUSTOMER AFTER-CARE INSTRUCTONS
Your carpet was cleaned to IICRC industry standards by a certified technician using a low moisture extraction cleaning process.
- For a short period directly after cleaning, your carpet will be slightly damp. Do not allow anyone, including pets, to walk or play on damp carpet. The carpet will re-soil and someone may slip or fall going from damp carpet to hard surface floors.
- Dry time is 2 to 4 hours depending on the temperature, relative humidity and airflow.
- Directly after cleaning, provide ventilation to expedite drying by use of ceiling fans, open window during periods of low humidity on nice sunny days, use of air conditioning system on very hot days.
- Do not replace furniture that was moved from carpet for a minimum of 12 to 14 hours.
- Do not remove blocks or plastic tabs from underneath furniture for a minimum of 24 hours.
If you have any questions after your professional cleaning or regarding these instructions please do not hesitate to call our office. We are always happy to answer your questions. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal at AAA Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners.
Thank You for using AAA Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning.